Veterinary Assistant as Receptionists are highly trained professionals who work as an integral part of our Fergus Veterinary Hospital animal health team. In this position you will use your knowledge and practical skills to provide gold standard veterinary care in support of Healthy Patients, Happy Clients, and a High-Qualify of Life!
In this role, you will be responsible for all incoming calls, surgical bookings and high-priority patient follow up. Your specialty includes excellent communication and organizational skills, time management and prioritization abilities, thrive in a team environment, and most importantly to perform your tasks while making every client experience a positive one.
· Competitive Hourly wage commensurate with experience
· Continuous Education allowance
· Discounted medical service for personal pets and on food and supplies + 60%
More specifically, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
· Communication skills providing exceptional customer service such as answering phones, addressing client concerns, booking appointments, emailing, faxing etc.
· Assisting the veterinarian and technicians in appointments and procedures
· Handling payment transactions such as billing, providing estimate, etc.
· General math skills with good problem solving and analytical skills
· Physical capability to lift 20 kg 50 plus pounds without assistance
· Admitting patients for appointments
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 416-332-8244.
Thank you for your interest in joining a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Technician’s;
We look forward to hearing from you!